New Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) Online
Important Information About Your FCC Online Subscription
On September 1, 2016, USP launched a new enhanced FCC Online platform, coinciding with the release of FCC 10, Supplement 1.
As part of an ongoing effort to improve compendial products based on user feedback, the new FCC Online features include:
- Search enhancements
- Simpler navigation
- Bookmark and search saving
To access these enhancements, FCC Online users need to create/login with an 'Access Point' account that has a valid subscription key. 'Access Point' accounts are individual user logins that allow for workspace personalization and single sign on with other USP compendial products such as FCC Forum.
Note: The New FCC Online requires IE 11 or Google Chrome.
Accessing the new FCC Online
- Step 1a: Click the Get Subscription Key button. Enter your company's current subscription Username and Password in the pop-up box.
- Step 1b: Within the pop-up box, click the Convert button and then copy your new subscription key.
Step 1: Get your Company's Subscription Key
- Step 2a: To create a USP Access Point account, please click here. Upon creation of your account, an activation link will be sent to your email account for confirmation. Please complete confirmation and then continue with Step 2b.
- Step 2b: Click here to add the subscription key to your USP Access Point account.
- Step 2c: Click here to access the new Food Chemicals Codex Online.
Step 2: Create an Access Point Account and Link Your Subscription Key to Gain Access
New and Renewing Subscribers
- If you are a new or renewing FCC Online subscriber, you will receive a subscription key by e-mail. Have this information ready for your first login to the new FCC Online.
- A USP Access Point account is required to login to the new FCC Online. If you do not have a USP Access Point account, create one here. Upon creation of your account an activation link will be sent to your email account for confirmation. Please complete confirmation to activate your account.
- Click here to add the subscription key to your USP Access Point account.
- You will use your Access Point e-mail address and password to enter the new FCC Online.
Former FCC Online
You may continue to access the former FCC Online until December 1, 2016. Please note: the former FCC Online will not receive updates, and will be current only through the FCC 10 book. Beginning with FCC 10, First Supplement, the most-current FCC version will only be available through the new FCC Online.Old FCC Online Login
Food Chemicals Codex Product Page
To purchase the FCC book, and for more compendial information, visit the FCC product page.